( 421 days ago )
34 ads online
Member since November 2017
Just about every man, women and child in America can recall the sight and sounds of an ice cream truck at a park or event on a warm sunny day. The familiar jingle sent children grabbing for spare change and running outside to acquire their favorite frozen treat.
The Best of Yesterday. Today.
In our youth, it started as faint notes off in the distance that grew into an unmistakable melody, causing us to scramble for spare change and bolt down the street in pursuit of our favorite frozen treats.
On a warm summer day, nothing back then was better than the ice cream truck and the trusted man who drove it. Parents could trust the integrity of this mobile business and the ice cream man was a welcomed member of the community.
Now picture the last few ice cream trucks you’ve seen. How likely would you be to let your kids run out to them? Or feel safe with them around the driver?
A return to our cherished memories was the inspiration for Tikiz Shaved Ice and Ice Cream. The “Tikiz” product line combines two of the most popular mainstream frozen treat products that everyone loves – Ice Cream and refreshing Hawaiian Shaved Ice. Delivered by a trustworthy operator who arrives in “Coolest Truck On Earth”.
The Tikiz Shaved Ice and Ice Cream Truck was designed from the ground up to be a one-of-a-kind experience. Throughout its conceptual development, no limits were placed on the custom components and features that would ensure its ultimate appeal to customers.
Some of the key features include:
• Brand New Fuel Efficient Ford heavy-duty chassis and custom-built truck body.
• Patented “Surv-Board,” where customers can dispense their own fruit syrup creations.
• A highly visible, Hawaiian beach-themed vehicle wrap.
• Real custom surfboard signage with multiple water misters at both ends.
• No generators – everything runs from high output batteries that charge overnight or from the truck’s alternator.
• Top-of-the-line high output ice shaver that can produce up to 400 plus shaved ice within an hour.
• Custom-built, stainless steel and aluminum cabinets, quality refrigeration equipment, advanced electronic gauges, self-contained water system and more.
• Inviting tropical steel drum music playing on high end exterior Bose® speakers.
• Custom HID headlight bulbs, siren-style LED strobe lights and revolving neon colored lights under the truck to bring major attention to the vehicle at night and in low light areas.